Monday, January 16, 2012
1) Maybank (50%)---now hold 2057 share average Rm7.90 per share
---will top up 1000 share @ Rm7.90
2) Boustead (30%)---now hold 2200 share average Rm5.16 per share
3) DIGI (5%)---still waiting Rm3.20 to buy 1000 share
4) Maxis(5%)---still waiting RM5.00 to buy 1000 share
6) Total cash now 30k
Here is some of my experience after 15 years at share market
1) Please buy blue chip with good dividend especially Bank sector and Plantation sector.
2) Hold for long time minimum 5 years if possible not to sell.
3) Need to monitor the growth of the stock like DY, PE,ROE,Business Future and direction and so on.
4) If market down or corrupt, this is the time to change your portfolio.
5)The dividend pay out must higher than interest pay by Bank fixed deposit.
6)Use the dividend and saving to invest again to buy the stock every months.
7)Set a objective or target for your investment (like Retire fund, Housing fund, Married Fund
and so on. Because our investment not at only shares market. We need to have house, family,cash,
insurance and so on.
8) If any thing happen like market corrupt. Please take the decision to out from the market even you
are lost. you must save your investment cost first. After few months then go in slowly and
change you portfolio to choose better company. The opportunity always there in the share
Here is some high DY stock
But i still confident for Maybank