Thursday, May 7, 2009

hurray!!!!!!!!!!



finally, the busier week of the examination of
current semester is officially announced ended!!!!

for the past 2 week during the exam period,
the time for me to having a good sllep is lesser and lesser...
whenever the paper is approach,
i will started to feel stressed and pressure...
cuz dunno myself will fail that paper anot...
i hate the feeling of failure,
thus i alwayz do my preparation till the hour be4 the exam started...
becuz i worried after i slept, all my thing inside my brain will lost

for the past 2 weeks, my sleepingtime has been rotated ...
primary was like hte normal people sleeping time...
from 12-8am,
but then during the exam tiem is from 12pm to 6pm..=.=
no choice.....cuz even i go bed so early, me also cannot sleep...
because i still have a lot of thing hv to think and worried...
to solve the way, i only can phychologically consooe myself
that study is not everything, it's just a path to your next level...
no need every subjects hav to aim for A....
just aim for pass is enough...
dun make yourself too hard...it hurts our body and mind also...

i dunno that way is works anot but at least
it helps me to go through the exam period.
ok guys, tell you one more thing...
during the week of seventh, i had a mind wanted to change course again...
because i face a huge problem in my programming...
i dunno wheather i can pass anot....
i feel stressed....

wat i want in the end is wat i cant wanted...
but luckily i had a call with my brother...
he said if you changed one more time,
you sure will be a failure for the rest of your life
try yourself to make it through...
all you need is to pass all your subjects in your degree...
all you have to do is to take the degree to the world...
after heard tis words, i immediately
called Miss CHK to ask for her helps in programming
and the 1st assessement the programming
if w/o her help i am surely failed!!!

but then during the time of the programming midterm,
i didnt have the mind to study..
that night i still rmb i am sitting in front of my pc until the time i slept...
and the result is 2mrw ppl i duuno how to do but then i still can scored for 23/45
God Bless!!!!!!

and the other 3 assessment i also depending on other ppl...
i have t thx Mr.YH, Mr. Law, Miss CH, Mr.LYH, Mr Mark and Mr W...
1stly, i oli thought that oli programming aka DSA is hard for me,
after gone through this sub, i am free...

but then i was totally wrong again....
data com and econ and ADIS also quite hard for me...
that's the reason why i alwayz satyed so night to do my revision...

all in all, the exam is ended officially, and the holidays shall began from 7th may...
and i have already planned to visit many places...
i dunno want to waste my holidays just sitting in the home until 31st May...

schedule:

9th : a trip with 1519 brotherhood(still in planning)
13-14th : Cameron trip with coursemate
16-19th : Redang trip luffy and his gf
24-30th: Visit Singapore for the last week of the HOls.
for those who still having their exam good luck and all da best
for those who same with me, happy holidays to us!!!!!!!

No comments: